Tuesday, August 16, 2005

HELP LINE FOR HARASSED HUSBANDS & FAMILIES

HELP LINE FOR HARASSED HUSBANDS & FAMILIES
http://www.mynation.net/db/

Sowry Harassment ( reverse of Dowry Harassment ) :


HELP LINE FOR HARASSED HUSBANDS & FAMILIES

Whoever works for gender Equality by Promoting family & marital harmony shows his concern towards the rapind increase of Sowry Harrasement Case .As per them if the same not stoped , very soon we will see :-- 304C - for Sowry Death instead of Dowry death ( 304B ).- 498B - For Sowry and Mental harrasement instead of Dowry and mental Harasement ( 498A ) .

Why Media afrid to show the True Stastics?

We believe that Dowry , Domestic Violence is immense social evil in India and must be eradicated. Both Men and Women must take the Equal responsibility for that , and who ver does the Crime Punishment should be equall for all after evidence.

At the same time we also believe that laws (like 498a , Domestic Violence Act ) in its current form are not addressing the problem.
Crime against Women( Mother , sister of Husabnds) by Dishonest Daughter in Law , are not considered as crime.

Do you thing they should have a Whole sale free lincence to abuse and troture your "age Old Mothers and Sister" ???

As a results Modern Suparnakhas and Ravan family using the same for - Sowry Harassment ( reverse of Dowry Harassment ).
Check this :-
This is Feminism or Legal Terrorism?? by rup


Firstly these laws (498A , Domestic Violence Act ) are inhuman, as they do not allow innocent accused person to speak for their defense. Innocent elderly parents, sisters are being victimized and jailed by misuse of this law (without any investigation on highly absurd and ridiculous complaints).

The abuse of this law (498A , Domestic Violence Act ) must be stopped to save Indian Family, as this law is ruining increasing number of marriages and families .Instead of doing Justice, these laws have become tools for Blackmailing, Extortion and Harassment of Elder in-law, Sister , Distant relatives and Children.

This fact of law abuse has already been highlighted by recent Judgment of Delhi High Court, WHO Report of Elder’s Abuse by Daughter– in –law, TV Programs like ‘Andha Kanoon on ZEE TV, Crime File Programes, recent Supreme Court Judgement– Misuse of 498A “Legal terrorism , Various articles by eminent and renowned writers and social workers.

See the Video:
SIF activist one of the panelists in IBN-Live on this Law.


Program Video Part I

Program Video Part II

SIF activists highlight misuse of 498a by uscrupulous women.
http://www.498a.org/contents/video/IndiaTV_IndiaBole_2.mpeg
http://www.498a.org/contents/video/IndiaTV_IndiaBole_1.mpeg(25mb)

SIF activists are on various TV programs campaigning for a “Gender Neutral Domestic Harmoney law".


HindustanTimes wrote about SIF campaign against this law.Article here as well.HTML Link of article.


Because of these laws, the Indian society is currently witnessing Increasing number of divorces and stressful family life. In case we want to save the Indian Institution of Marriage from increasing erosion, misuse of anti-dowry laws and Domestic Violence Act , must be stopped immediately.In case you agree to the above opinion and want to be a part of a common platform for working on this issue then please join us. If you have access to internet then join Yahoo group and check this :-

Click to know more about 498A
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/saveindianfamily

http://www.saveindianfamily.org/

www.mynation.net

The group is working for curbing misuse of section 498A and Domestic Violence Act against innocent persons including husabnd and their Old aged parents and sisters.

The group also organizes Weekly meetings in Delhi for addressing this issue and provides moral and legal support.

In case you want to enforce the efforts with your valuable participation or take benefit of mutual support, please call us on any of our help-line numbers.If you know anybody (from your family, relatives, and friends) who is falsely implicated under such laws, please tell them about this forum.

HELP LINEFORHARASSED HUSBANDS & FAMILIES“Fighting against misuse of Anti-Dowry Laws (498A) and Domestic Violence Act"

All India Helpline Number: 91-92434 73794 (24 Hours)alternate Nos : 91-9810611534 or 080-55334135Volunteer Helpline Numbers (limited contact hours)
---------------------------------------------------------------

Delhi: Swarup : 9810611534
Ashish : 9911119113,
Rajeev : 9891369616
Bangalore: 80-55334135
Jaipur: 09352562456
Kolkata : 033-25347398/25217318
Mumbai: 9224335577 / 9869323538
Nashik : 9371988132



5 Comments:

At 4:55 AM, Anonymous B. Srikanth Reddy said...

Hello Sir
my name is B. Srikanth Reddy and my case was in R.R Dist. Court A.P Case no. 2057/2001 but it was dismissed on 18-2-2005. I'm also a victim of 498A case and my wife has filed a maintenance case u/s 125 crpc case no. 11/2004 in medchal court of AP and interim snactioned Rs.1500 and Rs. 30000 as arrears. but I'm not in a position to pay that much I'm my self suffering for finance and each time i fail to pay she is getting a arrest warrant against me, How could i bear these atrocities I had filed a divorce case in City Civil Court case no. 858/2000 but it was dismissed for 3 times due to my cousels mishandling as of now it is with other counsel and still pending for HC AP how could I get rid of my cruel wife. plz. help me in this matter my mail ID is mr_srikanthreddy@yahoo.co.uk

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Kash said...

DV and dowry Harass. was made for innocent women. Which is most welcome. But the irony is that woman like my wife and many such cunning woman are misusing it.
I didn't check my wife's and family background before marriage. Now after marriage when i checked it was shocking evidence i have received.
My wife with his first husband took 7.5Lkh and harrassed him like anything. Now this family trapped me as i and my mother is only in the family.
She called 4 times police in the name of mental tourcher . His is telling every neighbour bad about me so that when police enquire that tell the same. But luckily i am staying in my house for 10 yrs and neighbour are realising my wife motive now.
She is a divorcee from Vasai mumbai. she is having 2 brother who are constantly threatening me and my mother. We checked in vasai , her younger brother got married in 2007 and in one month this complete family tried to kill her. She was in hospital for one month. They are trying to make it suicide case. Now my wife is blackmailing me and my mother every day. She is trying to throw me and my mother out from our house. Even if i ask something she threatening of police. Her family changed 3 houses in Vasai and now hiding in Pune. They went to pune so that they can trap now one more girl. He is working in pune in Cognizant as project manager.
Now tell me where we will take justise when such girl misuse DV and 498 and drag us to police. She even draged my mother to police who is a heart patient.
When i show recordings of her tourcher , no one see it and if she tells verbally , police comes immediately.
My question to all Indians is law only for woman ? When we will have law of equality? Husbands are the most weakest section than woman , we my experience i am telling. I hate to born in this country where husbands are tourchered in the name of DV and 498

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Kash said...

DV and dowry Harass. was made for innocent women. Which is most welcome. But the irony is that woman like my wife and many such cunning woman are misusing it.
I didn't check my wife's and family background before marriage. Now after marriage when i checked it was shocking evidence i have received.
My wife with his first husband took 7.5Lkh and harrassed him like anything. Now this family trapped me as i and my mother is only in the family.
She called 4 times police in the name of mental tourcher . His is telling every neighbour bad about me so that when police enquire that tell the same. But luckily i am staying in my house for 10 yrs and neighbour are realising my wife motive now.
She is a divorcee from Vasai mumbai. she is having 2 brother who are constantly threatening me and my mother. We checked in vasai , her younger brother got married in 2007 and in one month this complete family tried to kill her. She was in hospital for one month. They are trying to make it suicide case. Now my wife is blackmailing me and my mother every day. She is trying to throw me and my mother out from our house. Even if i ask something she threatening of police. Her family changed 3 houses in Vasai and now hiding in Pune. They went to pune so that they can trap now one more girl. He is working in pune in Cognizant as project manager.
Now tell me where we will take justise when such girl misuse DV and 498 and drag us to police. She even draged my mother to police who is a heart patient.
When i show recordings of her tourcher , no one see it and if she tells verbally , police comes immediately.
My question to all Indians is law only for woman ? When we will have law of equality? Husbands are the most weakest section than woman , we my experience i am telling. I hate to born in this country where husbands are tourchered in the name of DV and 498

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

My wife harash me a lot. She shout to my parents for nothing even me. I have child of 3 year's and he was vary scarred when his mother shout. My wife shout for no reason and throw things. She is hearing problem. I know this after my marriage. She use a hearing aid which provided by me last 3years.i think she have also a mental disorders. But when I suggest to go to a pshycatric doctor she shout on me hell type. What is the rules to divorce and I want my child with me after divorse.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Ashok Sarab said...

My wife harash me a lot. She shout to my parents for nothing even me. I have child of 3 year's and he was vary scarred when his mother shout. My wife shout for no reason and throw things. She is hearing problem. I know this after my marriage. She use a hearing aid which provided by me last 3years.i think she have also a mental disorders. But when I suggest to go to a pshycatric doctor she shout on me hell type. What is the rules to divorce and I want my child with me after divorse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home