Thursday, September 01, 2005

Will you support this Whole Sale Free License to Dishonest Daughter-In-LAW to abuse our age old parents , sister and children ??

Will you support this Whole Sale Free License to Dishonest Daughter-In-LAW to abuse our age old parents , sister and children ??

When I first came across the Article in Kolkata Times of India, and subsequently my open letter to Amrita Mukherjee:-
Increasingly, men find themselves at the receiving end of abuse and torture by the women they once loved.

Just let see what Sachet says in his below letter. As a men he can not save his own sister, sister children, his own parents from his dishonest wife.

““”Respected Ms. Amrita Mukherjee,

Congratulations and Heartiest Thanks for highlighting the problem of Gender Biased Laws in India.

your article ref :
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1214862.cms

Me and my family too is one of the thousands of example of GENDER BASED LAW ABUSE.
Rather NOT EVEN GENDER BIASED, I say LAWS ARE RELATION BIASED. Laws are not equal for a Mother in Law and a sister in law. I feel that LAWS ONLY EXIST FOR GREEDY DAUGHTER IN LAW AND WIVES WITH ABUSIVE ATTITUDE.
Each and every family in India is facing similar type of problem. Somewhere its intensity is a bit less and in some cases (like me), it could be FATAL.
Now days women don’t get burns, husbands are getting burnt alive (or killed) by their Father in laws and Brother In laws. Even I feel there is a sharp rise in cases where the women have murdered her husband with the help of her paramour and the reason behind murder is found to be the extramarital relationship of the wife.
I am married for 2.5 years. My wife too is following similar footprints. She has done the worst things till date. She kicked my old aged father, abused my real sister, and even abused her children (who are hardly able to understand the meaning of what she said). She beats me public and this is quite normal for our neighbors.
I am afraid of her power in the form of laws. She could put all my family behind the bars for no reason at all. If this happens, husband of my sister might divorce my sister. I am in deep trauma how to overcome this situation.
Madam, all of the above is happening in my presence and I am totally helpless about all this.
Here i just cannot mention what all torture I bear in a SINGLE DAY from her.
Now days my in laws are demanding a really huge sum, otherwise they said they will file a False Dowry Harassment Case.
AS FAR AS I KNOW, TILL DATE THERE IS NO LAW IN INDIA WHICH COULD SAVE MY FAMILY AND ME from this LEGAL TERRORISM. And to MAKE SURE THAT OUR FAMILY IS DEAD, GOVERNMENT HAS INVENTED A NEW SET OF TOOLS IN THE FORM OF DOMESTIC VOILANCE BILL.
I suggest it’s high time that our government should think about maintaining PEACE in the family AND SHOULD NOT INVENT THE TOOLS IN THE FORM OF LAWS TO BLACKMAIL THE PEOPLE.
By this letter I request you all media and influential people to PLEASE HIGHLIGH THE PROBLEM OF PARENTS ABUSE AND SISTER ABUSE in India by some greedy women.
Thanking you.
Regards
Sachet Dalal
New Delhi “”
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not with sachet alone, in Indian society those Modern Suparnakhas and Ravans are every day doing a lot of Crime but the question is still UN answered,

- Is there any Laxman to Save Sita or Only Ravans are there to support Suparnakhas ??

Indian Old Parents and Pregnant Sisters in JAIL?

Our Law maker has any honesty and really wants to provide a safety and dignity to our age Old Parents, Sister and Children??

498A, Anti dowry Law and now Domestic Violence Act -- Which are more dangerous than TADA/POTA.
Even In case of TADA/POTA also the family of the Accused Never Ever involved.

So at last the same question:-

“So is there going to be a change in the definition of domestic violence? We wonder.”

Will you support this Whole Sale Free Lincence to Dishonest Daughter-In-LAW to abuse our age old parents , sister and children ??

With regards
Swarup Sarkar

This is totally writer personnel Views only. You may have different opinion. The name and place changed to protect the Persons Identity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home